This post was originally labelled "Where am I".
I'm not entirely sure whether I should count Monday to Fridays, or weekends too - weekends too I guess, since Fridays themselves aren't even techically normal work days.
Day 11 it is then.
Here's some things I have been doing:
- helping people debug
- getting help debugging
- pairing to solve little puzzles
- reading Zulip (internal chat system)
- solving Nand to Tetris projects
- jumping around spastically from project to project
So there's the good and the bad. What did I come here to do? What kinds of things do I want to learn, do, practise, or improve at?
- low level comprehension from hardware to OSes
- knowledge of algorithms, big O complexity, data structures
- reading other people's code and knowing what's going on
- giving and taking programming instructions verbally
- being confident in my abilities
I am holing myself away in a room in an attempt to focus better. Result: focusing excellently on writing this blog post. Nice try. -_-